This document is intended for committers who are creating pull requests
to the selenium project.
First of all: ALWAYS work with branches.
- bring our fork master in sync with the origin
- create a new branch names 'htmlunit_x_xx'
- switch to the branch
- update the various subdirectories of 'third_party\java' with our new jar's; also update 'BUCK' and 'build.desc'
- update contents of file '.project' in directory 'java\client' (eclipse)
- update files subdirectory of '.idea\library' (IDEA)
- run the tests (start 'go test_htmlunit' from the command line)
- commit and create pull request